Our half-day monthly sessions begin in October (after a Kick-Off Retreat) and end in May. Each session is held at a strategic location in the community to complement the session's content. Throughout the year, participants experience Lifework Leadership principles by following the leadership journey of Jesus interacting with prominent local leaders in a case study format, and learning from nationally recognized speakers. Participants also take occasional field trips to various corporate, community and social service centers during their lunch hour and briefly report on one of them.
- A clear perspective of who they are and how they fit into their world.
- A desire to positively shape their corporate culture.
- Opportunities to meaningfully serve in not-for-profit organizations.
- Exposure to the needs of the broader community.
- Significant and strategic relationships that enrich their personal and professional lives.
- Employees who get exposure to prominent business leaders.
- Employees who have defined ethics and values.
- Employees who have a new network of relationships.
- Employees who have a greater community presence and influence.
- Employees with clear purpose (reduced turnover).
- A deeper bench and pipeline for leaders.
- Leaders who volunteer in significant ways.
- Leaders who make a lasting difference in their community.
- Leaders who are networked together for the community's welfare.
- Leaders who stay living and invested in the community.